Week 1: What Do You REALLY do? Clarify Your Soul Message™ and Claim Your Value
On Thursday, October 12 at 10 am, you will:
- Learn the four levels of a solid message for your business and offers that fuel your aligned marketing.
- Identify your Soul Message™ so your marketing message and marketing actually work.
- Know how to get to the heart of what you REALLY, which eases self-doubt and assists you to embody your value so you confidently charge rates that are fully aligned for you.
Plus, if you identify with being a multi-faceted entrepreneur (you do more than one thing), you’ll find the common thread that weaves everything together so you can effectively attract clients who get you.
Week 2: Solutions-Creator vs Problem-Solver Messaging
If you would like to attract a more empowered client who is willing to invest their time and money to create real change, learning how to share your message as a Solution Creator instead of a Problem Solver is a game-changer.
On Thursday, October 19 at 4 pm, you will:
- Learn how to move beyond pain points in your messaging and attract a more empowered clientele.
- Understand the difference between “solving a problem” and creating transformation for your clients and how to communicate that in your message.
- Create messaging that authentically positions you to work with people who desire to create real change instead of just looking for a magic pill.
Week 3: Implementation Week
Week of October 22
Without implementation, this will become another course that sits in your inbox and I want to support you so that doesn’t happen. You’ll have specific things to complete from the first two weeks and get prepared for week #4.
Week 4: Create Your Elevated Marketing Message
On Thursday, November 2 at 4 pm, you will:
- Craft your marketing message that engages the right people without stuffing your brilliance into an elevator pitch.
- Learn how to create an aligned, clear, and compelling message for your programs, events, and other offers.
- Know how to avoid the common message mistakes that heighten the hype factor, bores your audience, and has you sounding like everyone else.
Week 5: Copywriting Tips
On Thursday, November 9 at 10 am, you will:
- You’ll learn the most effective ways to put all of this into clear messaging in your marketing copy.
- Identify what’s not working in your copy and how to align it to what will work authentically.
- How to move beyond limitations like, “I hate to write,” and how to add more joy to the process.
Your Bonuses (over $350 of goodies):
#1: Truth Guide Email Sequence eGuide
We’ve all received them – the 27-email sequences are supposed to turn email subscribers into buyers. Yuck. Sigh… You don’t have to do this to make money online and engage with people
Email can be an effective marketing tool and this eGuide outlines how to create email sequences that engage people after they opt in for your freebies and low-cost offers without being slimy or pushy.
#2: Non-Slimy Opt-in and Sales Page Template
Long sales pages that have the price hidden somewhere are a thing of the past, particularly if you are reaching a more empowered audience. With this bonus training, you’ll get simple templates of what goes on an opt-in page and what goes on a sales page. The easy templates I provide to you are simple, effective, and empower the right people to know that you are what they are looking for.
#3: Marketing Archetype™ Training
With this training, you’ll know the details of each Marketing Archetype so you can use the energy of all of them when it’s time in your own marketing. While it’s highly likely that you resonate most with the Truth Guide archetype, knowing your archetype inside and out will liberate your marketing.
#4: Speaker Checklist
Writing a bio, speech title, and stage introduction can be overwhelming. After hosting over 100 speakers at my in-person and virtual events, I’ve seen what really makes someone stand out. I’ve also spoken on dozens of stages and have learned how to create these items to captivate your audience and to position you as the expert without the hype.
You’ll also get my speaker checklist of what I take to every event I speak at so you can be more effective whether you are speaking on a teleclass or webinar or in person at any size event.